What is Digital Printing?
Simply put, digital printing is the result of sending an electronic file to an output device, like an inkjet or laser printer. However, when digital printing is used for print on demand (POD), direct mail personalization, large format printing, variable data printing (VDP), or direct mail marketing, things can get complicated quickly.
From documents to photos, business forms to resumes, personal inkjet and laser printers are quick, easy and affordable for many purposes in the home or office. When used within their capabilities, the benefits of desktop printers are hard to be beat. In general, they do a very good job of printing quantities of 1 to 100 pages in sizes up to 11" x 17".
When cost effectiveness outweighs the convenience of doing it yourself at the home or office, that's where digital printing at Mitchell Graphics comes into play. While our digital equipment resembles that of a desktop printer, it's bigger, faster and capable of handling much larger, heavier paper stocks. Combined with our in-house mailing capabilities, traditional offset presses and award winning customer service, digital printing opens the doors to a wide range of possibilities.
- Quick turnaround, low quantity (100 to 2000) flyers, brochures, business cards and postcards
- Personalized letters, postcards and other direct mail pieces
- One-to-one variable data direct marketing campaigns
- What is Digital Printing?
- What is Print on Demand (POD)?
- What is Direct Mail Marketing?
- What is Direct Mail Personalization?
- What is Variable Data Printing (VDP)
Still Have Questions?
Call us at , send us
an email, or use the form below to
request more information.