What is Direct Mail Personalization?
Direct mail personalization is the ability to include personal information, like the recipient's first name, directly on a printed product. View an interactive example here.
Mitchell Graphics offers personalization services on postcards, note cards, letters, envelopes and more. Information within a mailing list, like a first name, can be assigned to a specific area within a print file. The file is then output using digital or inkjet press technology, resulting in each piece being uniquely personalized to the intended recipient.
- Postcard with coupons personalized with the recipient's name
- Business reply note card pre-populated with name and address, making it easy for the recipient to return
- Personalized letters and envelopes
- What is Digital Printing?
- What is Print on Demand (POD)?
- What is Direct Mail Marketing?
- What is Direct Mail Personalization?
- What is Variable Data Printing (VDP)
Still Have Questions?
Call us at , send us
an email, or use the form below to
request more information.