What is Print on Demand (POD)?
Print on demand (POD) is the ability to print static files on an as needed basis, often in small quantities, on a digital press. Print on demand (POD) often allows for quicker turnaround and reduced waste compared to a conventional printing process.
Mitchell Graphics offers print on demand (POD) for flyers, brochures, business cards, postcards and more. Standard quantities range from 100 to 2000. Standard turnaround on these products is 3 days. Need it quicker? 1 and 2 day turnaround is available for an additional charge.
- Quick turnaround, low quantity (100 to 2000) flyers, brochures, business cards and postcards
- Small run catalogs, programs and employee handbooks
- Course program guides
- What is Digital Printing?
- What is Print on Demand (POD)?
- What is Direct Mail Marketing?
- What is Direct Mail Personalization?
- What is Variable Data Printing (VDP)
Still Have Questions?
Call us at , send us
an email, or use the form below to
request more information.