Join Mitchell Graphics
Mitchell Graphics is a locally owned and operated, full-service marketing and communications partner with over 40 years of experience. The firm, with locations in Petoskey and Traverse City, MI offers design, print, direct mail, and online solutions. Mitchell Graphics specializes in traditional offset printing as well as digital printing for shorter runs and specialty or personalized products. We understand that the best solutions often combine various media including print, digital and online tools.
We care about employees, our customers, our community and our environment. We offer a “family” work environment where jobs become life-long careers. We also practice open-book management so you always know how the company is doing, and how your efforts contribute to the company’s success.
To apply please email the following to us at firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Job Application (Required)
- Resume (Required)
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Portfolio (Required for Graphic Design Position Only)
Current Opportunities With Mitchell Graphics
The estimator is responsible for providing accurate estimates that are engineered in the most efficient and effective way to produce each project meeting our clients’ needs and quality standards
Duties and responsibilities
- Receive Requests for Estimates from Account Representatives and Project Coordinators.
- Review details of Request for Estimates. Communicate with Account Representatives or Project Coordinators as necessary to confirm information.
- Utilize estimating software to engineer job plan.
- Review engineering for accuracy and completeness.
- Work with the Production Manager to validate job plan.
- Explore and propose alternative job plans or solutions as necessary.
- Engage production team as necessary to verify plan.
- Contact merchants and vendors as necessary for material and outside services estimates.
- Review entire estimate for accuracy and completeness.
- Communicate estimate status to Sales Team.
- Purchasing & coordinating outside services.
- Purchasing & assigning raw materials to inventory.
- Reconciling inventory.
Maintain up-to-date knowledge and skills including:
- Strong computer literacy skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word and Excel)
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Professional appearance, excellent communication skills and a strong sense of urgency to get things done.
- Attention to detail and experience in managing multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize work, work independently with minimal supervision and follow-up on tasks in a timely fashion.
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional and supportive attitude working in a team environment.
- 3+ years of estimating experience in the printing industry preferred.
- Knowledge of EFI Monarch preferred
- Knowledge of commercial printing technology and processes (Preferred).
- Knowledge of paper types, styles, dimensions, and layout associated with production printing (Preferred).
Job Type: Full-time Salaried Position
- Estimating: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance options
- Vision insurance options
- 401k matching
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday (Overtime as necessary)
MITCHELL GRAPHICS, INC., a full-service marketing and communications partner is seeking a 2nd Pressman for our Petoskey, Michigan location.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, a passion for quality production and the willingness to learn a trade all while gaining a very rewarding career! We work in a fun, team-oriented environment that feels like family. This position requires an individual who is accustomed to and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Our team is ready to interview someone who is looking to continue to learn and grow with the company and would enjoy northern Michigan and its 4 season splendor!
We offer a competitive benefits package to include health insurance and paid time off. If this is you, and you thrive in a fun and team-oriented environment, please apply using the instructions above.
Are you good with your hands and looking for some part time work?
Mitchell Graphics might have just thing for you. This work could vary, as an example, loading small lifts of paper into a machine, loading lifts of paper onto a pallet, doing handwork like stuffing mailer, folding paper by hand, packing boxes, etc.
As this is a part time occasional position the hours and times would vary from week to week.
If this is you, and you thrive in a fun and team-oriented environment, please apply using the instructions above.
Traverse City Opportunities
No Current Openings
We’re don’t currently have an opening at this location, but we’re always looking for the right folks to invite to our team. Send your resume to Mitchell Graphics, 2363 Mitchell Park Drive, Petoskey, MI 4977 or email it to email@example.com.
BE SEEN. BE REMEMBERED.
See how we can help your messaging today!