The amount of time it takes to create a logo varies, depending on the requirements — The size of the business, if it’s a rebrand, the amount of research & strategy that’s required, and so much more.
- Your logo package would include the original vector source file created in Adobe Illustrator (AI), a PDF that’s also vector, as well as raster JPEGs and/or PNGs that you can place in Word Docs, emails, website listings, etc. These files will come in 3 folders: 1. CMYK (for print), 2. RGB (for web or TV), and 3. Flat Black/White for things like 1 color imprints on specialty items. You may also want a two-color version using the Pantone Matching System that all printers go by for color matching (also known as spot colors) in case you ever need it reproduced in just two colors rather than all of them.
- The original vector file can be modified and enlarged to any size (without losing quality) for different uses. All the other formats can be created from it.
WHY SHOULD MY LOGO BE BUILT AS VECTOR?
- Vector files can be enlarged to any size without losing quality.
- You’ll never need to dig for an appropriate logo again for a printer or vendor for reproduction. Just give them the package.
- The logo can be easily converted to any other format from the original vector file.
- Vector files are fully editable to fit any vendor specifications. (ie. Full color CMYK, RGB, spot colors, or solid black/white as needed.).
- Using your existing logo design we will recreating it in a vector format for high quality use.
- Price includes a simple design, which is typically a logo with a well-defined company name and mark. Intricate patterns and complex lettering may increase the price of the logo.
- At this price point, the designer will provide at least two concepts and two rounds of changes if the customer should need them.
INTERMEDIATE LOGO DESIGN
- Price includes an intermediate design, which typically uses intricate patterns and fonts. There is a higher price tag here because you will receive up to 10 original logo designs to choose from and however many changes it takes until you are pleased with the results.
- Taking the jump from our basic logo to the intermediate logo design allows you to take better advantage of Mitchell Graphics’s creative talent and design services.
- If you’ve been in business for a while, and you’re ready to invest in the perfect custom logo for the long-term, Mitchell Graphics would be thrilled to help take your brand to the next level.
- This investment delivers more illustrative, complex logos with custom artwork and the right look and feel for your business.
COMPLEX LOGO DESIGNS
The Purpose of A Logo
Before a designer or business owner begins to build a brand identity, they should understand the purpose of a logo – To identify. At the beginning stages of logo design, the environment in which the logo will be seen is important to think about. Who are the competitors in the field, and what do they look like? What colors and symbols are already established? How can this new logo be different, so the brand stands out from the crowd?
Though logo design is a visual form, it is not art. Logos are to be treated as a strategic business tool that allows a brand to be identified in the vast world we live in. A well-designed logo will be memorable, helping customers remember the brand itself. Shapes and colors are easier for the human brain to process and memorize than words are.
With so many businesses out in the world, a brand has one chance to impress. If the logo design fails to impress its intended audience in today’s internet-driven world, it’s easy to go elsewhere. If a logo design succeeds, the brand will be easily identified and well understood.
LOGO DESIGN EXAMPLES
Our clients trust us to deliver professional design and messaging that’s functional, beautiful, and brand consistent. See some of the work we’ve created for our clients.
Drost - Logo Design
THINGS THAT CAN SAVE YOU TIME & MONEY
TIP: These are all the things that a designer will need to get started on a project. Providing these elements upfront can speed up the time spent by the designer but if you don’t have everything we are happy to help build your brand.
- No branding has been established for business
- Stock art is needed
- Custom art elements needs to be created
- Copywriting or messaging need to be done
- Typesetting the copy if not provided in a digital format
- Color correcting for photo accuracy
- Creation of custom infographics
More By Mitchell
DIRECT MAIL MARKETING - Direct mail marketing allows for targeted communication with an intended audience using print. Popular products include postcards, letters, catalogs and more. Mitchell Graphics offers complete, in-house direct mail marketing services.
LEARN MORE >>
PRINT ON DEMAND - Print on demand is the ability to print static files on an as needed basis, often in small quantities, on a digital press. Print on demand often allows for quicker turnaround and reduced waste compared to a conventional printing process.
LEARN MORE >>
COLLEGE PRINTING - Mitchell Graphics has 40 years of experience helping colleges communicate with students. Our unique model enables everyone to focus on what they do best. Your college benefits from free consultation and complete project management. Put our college and university expertise to work for you!
LEARN MORE >>
MORE WITH MITCHELL
We build custom solutions for every client. See some of our work, and contact us for your customized quotes. From designing and printing to wide-format, merchandising and beyond, we're the "more" you've been looking for.